The Data that We Gather
When we ask you to share your personal information, we will make the identity of the person who is requesting it as well as the reasons why you are being asked to supply it apparently.
When you contact us directly, we may obtain additional information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, message content and/or attachments, and any other information you want to submit.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we only ask for an Email address.
We use your information in the following ways:
- We use the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained by us.
- Our website will be improved, personalized, and expanded.
- Recognize and evaluate how you use our website.
- Create new products, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional objectives.
- Please send you emails.
- Detect and avoid fraud.
Files of Logs
Cut Price Retail uses log files in accordance with industry standards. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is collected for the purposes of evaluating trends, operating the site, tracking users' movements on the site, and compiling demographic data.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Cut Price Retail, like any other website, uses 'cookies.' These cookies are used to save information such as visitor interests and the pages of the website they browsed or visited. By tailoring our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information, we can improve the users' experience.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You can see the Privacy Policies for each of Cut Price Retail's advertising partners in this list.
It's important to note that Cut Price Retail has no access to or control over these third-party cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies in your browser by making a few changes. More thorough information about cookie management with various web browsers can be found on the respective browsers' webpages.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
California consumers have the right under the CCPA to Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the company has gathered about them, among other things.
Request that a company removes any personal information on a customer that it has gathered.
Request that a company that sells a customer's personal information not sell the customer's personal information.
If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you seek to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We want to make sure you understand your data protection rights completely. Every user has the following rights:
- The right to obtain information – You have the right to a copy of your personal information. For this service, we may charge you a small fee.
- The right to correction - You have the right to request that any information that you believe is incorrect be corrected. You also have the right to ask us to fill in any gaps in the information you believe is missing.
- The right to be forgotten — Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing - Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability - Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we've acquired to another organization or directly to you.
- If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you desire to exercise any of these rights.
Adding protection for youngsters when accessing the internet is another of our top priorities. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, participate in, and/or supervise and manage their children's online activities.
Cut Price Retail does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of fourteen. If you believe your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to notify us immediately so that we can erase such information from our database.